- You need to clean the cover and platen, and around the sensor and head.
Maintenances of special importance are described here.
1. ML001-Z-K1 maintenance cleaning solution kit (for LX ink)
2. SPC-0527 clean stick
4. Goggles (provided with the main unit)
1. Before starting daily work
If you use the white ink, shake the cartridge to prevent
the ingredients of ink from precipitating.
2. After the end of daily work
1) Clean the wiper and cap. For details, see the video
"Cleaning the wiper and cap." Removing the solidified
ink and stains increases the success rate of the cleaning.
2) Perform DISWAY WASH to prevent ink jams inside the ink
3) Clean the head and surrounding area. For details, see the
video "Cleaning around the ink Head."
3. Once a week
Perform the white maintenance on the first day of the week
(for example, Monday) before starting the operation.
Although the white ink's ingredients are tend to be easily
precipitated, the white maintenance helps maintain a good condition.
4.When the machine is not used for a long time
See "Q. Maintenance and notes when the machine is not used for a long time."