- This error is displayed when the media width could not be detected correctly.
In this case, reset the media.
1. Check that the roll holder is in the right position for your roll media's inside diameter.
2. Check that the media is set straight.
3. A transparent media may cause this message because it does not block the light to the sensor.
4. Check the right end of the media for any cuts (even if it is set appropriately, this message may be displayed when the light to the sensor cannot be blocked).
5. Clean the media sensor.
For details of the steps, also see "Operation Manual""Note for Media Setting" and the video "Setting a roll media"